Jamaica Blue Mountain: 500g Wholebean
100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee.
Notes: Delicate acidity, silky smooth, floral notes with a creamy finish.
Only coffee which is grown within the parameters of the Jamaican Blue Mountain® rangers and processed by licensed millers, can legally be sold and exported as JBM.
The coffee was introduced to Jamaica in 1728 and has developed a reputation making it one of the most expensive and sought-after coffees in the world. A sophisticated coffee, with a silky-smooth, refined taste and an excellent full body. Simply a top, premiere gourmet coffee not to be missed.
Fusi Yama are proud to be able to offer JBM as one of our premium selections in the brand.
HOW TO ENJOY
A cafetiere, kettle, coffee (50g per litre, this will serve four cups of coffee), cup, grinder, spoon
- Boil the kettle
- Warm the cafetiere with water and then discard the water
- Weigh the coffee and grind to a coarse grit style of grind (if you don't have scales use a measuring spoon)
- Put the coffee in the cafetiere
- Fill with water until 1/3 full
- Leave to rest for 30 seconds and then stir
- Add the rest of the water
- Leave to rest for 4 minutes
- Stir once and remove the top layer of coffee
- Push the plunger down gently
- Heat cup
- Pour, serve and enjoy
Coffee is not currently considered an allergen
Suitable for vegetarians
Packaged in a protective environment
No artificial flavors or preservatives added