Hawaiian Kona: 500g Wholebean
100% Hawaiian Kona Gold Coffee
Notes: A light, mellow coffee, crisp and rich with flavour. Honey, chocolate, subtle acidity and a hint of bright citrus aftertaste.
In 1828, Samuel Reverend Ruggles planted the very first coffee tree in the Kona District of Kailua-Kona. In extremely high demand with a limited supply It is one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Some suppliers provide a Kona blend but FUSI YAMA have decided to provide 100% Kona beans as part of our premium range.
How to enjoy
A cafetiere, kettle, coffee (50g per litre, this will serve four cups of coffee), cup, grinder, spoon
- Boil the kettle
- Warm the cafetiere with water and then discard the water
- Weigh the coffee and grind to a coarse grit style of grind (if you don't have scales use a measuring spoon)
- Put the coffee in the cafetiere
- Fill with water until 1/3 full
- Leave to rest for 30 seconds and then stir
- Add the rest of the water
- Leave to rest for 4 minutes
- Stir once and remove the top layer of coffee
- Push the plunger down gently
- Heat cup
- Pour, serve and enjoy
Fancy an alternative brewing method? Check out our Brewing Guides.
Coffee is not currently considered an allergen
Suitable for vegetarians
Packaged in a protective environment
No artificial flavors or preservatives added